Author Topic: Trainers thread...  (Read 40212 times)

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Trainers thread...
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2018, 11:41:15 PM »
What he said! ^^

Even though I'm of Irish heritage,never liked faux Irish boozers.

You'll find me in the wee backstreet tapas bars amigo!

Good to hear that Woody , soaking up the culture. Usually , the best bars in the wee side streets . .and they are many . .

Reportedly, we have the highest bar-citizen ratio in the whole wide world, lol.
That may well be true but you rarely see a Spaniard drunk , it is much more friendly and less antagonistic than some places. .
I have had many a great night out with Spaniards and none of us were drunk but had a fantastic laugh nonetheless . I remember getting taken to an Argentinian restaurant around 1982 , they thought that it was funny . .

Did ye huv the Maradona Kebab?

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2018, 09:53:05 AM »
What he said! ^^

Even though I'm of Irish heritage,never liked faux Irish boozers.

You'll find me in the wee backstreet tapas bars amigo!

Good to hear that Woody , soaking up the culture. Usually , the best bars in the wee side streets . .and they are many . .

Reportedly, we have the highest bar-citizen ratio in the whole wide world, lol.
That may well be true but you rarely see a Spaniard drunk , it is much more friendly and less antagonistic than some places. .
I have had many a great night out with Spaniards and none of us were drunk but had a fantastic laugh nonetheless . I remember getting taken to an Argentinian restaurant around 1982 , they thought that it was funny . .

Here, booze and getting high is considered a means to having a good time, not an end in itself.

Rocketman

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »