Author Topic: Help with a cocktail cabinet....  (Read 997 times)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Help with a cocktail cabinet....
« on: September 29, 2014, 10:56:40 AM »
it of an odd one this, but I need some help with a cocktail cabinet. My father in law passed away in January, and we are now in the process of selling his house. Most of the furniture was only fit for the tip, but I think this cocktail cabinet may have some value?

I'm unsure of it's age but thought someone on here may know a little about it and what it may be worth. It has it's original glasses, juice squeezer etc, and is in very good condition.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Steve

JTH

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Help with a cocktail cabinet....
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
it of an odd one this, but I need some help with a cocktail cabinet. My father in law passed away in January, and we are now in the process of selling his house. Most of the furniture was only fit for the tip, but I think this cocktail cabinet may have some value?

I'm unsure of it's age but thought someone on here may know a little about it and what it may be worth. It has it's original glasses, juice squeezer etc, and is in very good condition.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Steve
That is beautiful Steve.My missus would be a better judge than me but looks a  30s.

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Help with a cocktail cabinet....
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 11:54:56 AM »
Thanks for that. My original thought was 30's but the more I look at it I'm thinking 50's. It's a lovely piece of furniture, and whilst most of the other stuff will be tipped, I did think this might be worth trying to sell, especially as it retains all the fittings and glasses too.