Author Topic: Scooter pics - show us here...  (Read 28257 times)

Nicky B

• Resurrecting the Jetset lifestyle
    • View Profile
Re: Scooter pics - show us here...
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 05:05:35 PM »
My original LI150 series 3. 1966. SE London plate with buff log book and sold from a dealer a mile down the road from me back in the day.
Ok I put myself to sleep with that one!

''Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people''
Who said that again?

Nicky B

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 06:00:25 PM »
Oh and here's the TV175 I've had for just over a year now.
Restored by Scootopia in Weston with a 12v conversion
I've added a 'GT' very slim style rear carrier (aka Super/Ken Cobbing which is odd), some original red and black candy stripe legshield beading, bubble grips and damper gators.

I was extremely fortunate enough to have been involved in the Le Mans Goes Mod weekender in 2012 (see Theirry's thread elsewhere on the site mentioning 2014) and rode the scooter around the track with a few other like minded nutters...

''Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people''
Who said that again?

Angelo

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »
I've added a 'GT' very slim style rear carrier (aka Super/Ken Cobbing which is odd), some original red and black candy stripe legshield beading, bubble grips and damper gators.

Do you have anymore pictures of the rear carrier on your TV and what happened to your GS?

Nicky B

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »

Do you have anymore pictures of the rear carrier on your TV and what happened to your GS?

Hello mate. Here's a pic of the rack resting on something it shouldn't. Apologies for the large size...

The GS- well...it's a story to be told over a pint sometime perhaps. All I'll say is that i've managed to end up with two Lambrettas that i'm thoroughly happy with.
Who said that again?

Angelo

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 03:47:05 PM »

Hello mate. Here's a pic of the rack resting on something it shouldn't. Apologies for the large size...

The GS- well...it's a story to be told over a pint sometime perhaps. All I'll say is that i've managed to end up with two Lambrettas that i'm thoroughly happy with.

Nicky- I used to read about your trails and tribulations with your GS on the Yahoo GS/SS Group up to the point where you put it up for sale. A lot of your troubles I too experienced with my GS so understood why you sold it. You did well if you got a restored TV from Scootopia for it, never mind two Lambretta's! 

As for the carrier I wanted to see if it was similar to the one on my SX. When I get a chance, I'll post some photos up of them.

Bandito

• “Style is the perfection of a point of view.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »

I was extremely fortunate enough to have been involved in the Le Mans Goes Mod weekender in 2012 (see Theirry's thread elsewhere on the site mentioning 2014) and rode the scooter around the track with a few other like minded nutters...

Lovely!
“A man should look as if he had bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them.”
- Hardy Amies

Angelo

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
Here's mine.. 1963 Vespa GS160, mk 1 and a Lambretta SX200. Had the SX for over 15 years now with no problems, with the GS I've had the usual battery issues and crapy coils problems but seems to be running sweet now-

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:35:13 AM by Angelo »

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 11:01:51 AM »
^^^ They are truly stunning Angelo.

Dancress

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »
Here's mine.. 1963 Vespa GS160, mk 1 and a Lambretta SX200. Had the SX for over 15 years now with no problems, with the GS I've had the usual battery issues and crapy coils problems but seems to be running sweet now-

Absolutely lovely.

sean courtney

• Just joined
    • View Profile
    • NBN
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 01:05:26 PM »
My TV series 2