Author Topic: Scooter pics - show us here...  (Read 63024 times)

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Scooter pics - show us here...
« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2019, 12:21:05 PM »
I need to get my eyes tested Ian. Can't even see the photo.... ;D

You are not the only one needing an eye test , although , l did still manage to find your shop last week but l also think l may need my hearing tested as it didn't sound like Suzie Quatro emanating from the speakers. .

Glad you "Stumblin in" to the shop.  The speakers just in my head when it comes to Suzie. Maybe we'll arrange a lock in and just play her all night eh.  8)

Lol , sounds like fun Adam. .
After a lock in , l might have no money left though  😇😎

Always make sure everyone has their dinner money left, wouldn't be right otherwise.  ;)

Loving the Metalflake Ian. Maybe a mural of some Onions would give it a good theme?

Also my "Stumbling in" ref was a Suzie/Chris Norman song if nobody noticed. You'll love it I'm sure :o :o :o

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2019, 07:32:24 PM »
I need to get my eyes tested Ian. Can't even see the photo.... ;D

You are not the only one needing an eye test , although , l did still manage to find your shop last week but l also think l may need my hearing tested as it didn't sound like Suzie Quatro emanating from the speakers. .

Glad you "Stumblin in" to the shop.  The speakers just in my head when it comes to Suzie. Maybe we'll arrange a lock in and just play her all night eh.  8)

Lol , sounds like fun Adam. .
After a lock in , l might have no money left though  😇😎

Always make sure everyone has their dinner money left, wouldn't be right otherwise.  ;)

Loving the Metalflake Ian. Maybe a mural of some Onions would give it a good theme?

Also my "Stumbling in" ref was a Suzie/Chris Norman song if nobody noticed. You'll love it I'm sure :o :o :o

I was never a fan of Suzie Q but l reckon she was good at what she did , and l do remember that song , came out in the revival of '79

As far as a lock in goes , there are shops that l know of in Glasgow that you have to ring a bell to get in . I don't know if you have to make a purchase before they let you back oot. . :o ::)
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2019, 08:51:31 AM »
Just to get this topic back on track here's a couple in the stable and one I'm working on.

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2019, 12:35:53 PM »
Nice scooters , Adam . We may have seen the ones in the stable before.
Considering the SX has an Elvis sticker , will the one that you are working on at the moment be getting treated to a Suzie Q sticker

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 24, 2019, 01:35:19 PM »
Now that is a great idea.  8)

Trotsky

• Ah yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2019, 04:14:19 PM »
I love the curves of those old vespa's.
What colour(s) are you thinking of changing it to?
Life is too short to listen to s**t music

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »
Chrome bubbles & Mudguard & rear light and loose the seats and it's done. Maybe a double stripe somewhere down the Leggies? Oh , and a small Suzie Q sticker somewhere of course..... ;D

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2019, 08:36:30 PM »
Chrome bubbles & Mudguard & rear light and loose the seats and it's done. Maybe a double stripe somewhere down the Leggies? Oh , and a small Suzie Q sticker somewhere of course..... ;D

All sounds good , Adam . I don't think the Suzie Q sticker should be too small . Afterall , not many people have them and one should be proud to profess ones allegiance . . 8)

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »

All sounds good , Adam . I don't think the Suzie Q sticker should be too small . Afterall , not many people have them and one should be proud to profess ones allegiance . . 8)

8)