Author Topic: Spotted  (Read 36126 times)

mr_duderino

• View Profile
Spotted
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »
Scooting from heath end farnham towards aldershot on the farnborough rd.  white scooter (just a glance) poss parka and open face helmet with a  larg eroundel on the side.
Mrs Peel....Were needed.

Iain F

• Style & Manners.
    • View Profile
Re: Spotted
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »
Crossing London Bridge towards City.

Chap with nice mac, lovely checked strides and a beautiful pair of chisel toed lace up shoes. Haircut big give-away.

Good to see this thread back up.

Bandito

• “Style is the perfection of a point of view.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
Nice one for bringing this thread back - had completely forgotten about it but it was a good 'un.

It's very rare I spot anyone, but last week I saw a woman wearing a pair of gray wallabees and and charcoal mac.  Simple and classy.  Stood out a mile in Sheffield!
“A man should look as if he had bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them.”
- Hardy Amies

mr_duderino

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 07:18:37 PM »
Yeah...id forgotten about it till i recently "spotted"  some peeps.
Mrs Peel....Were needed.

DJ Penny Lane

• Host of Mod radio show, Punks in Parkas
    • View Profile
    • Punks in Parkas
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 05:06:34 AM »
I wish I spot another mod.. it's rare here these days.. but the other day at the office, I saw a really sharply dressed guy. When he turned around, it was a three button suit (which is more common than it used to be, I know), but something about how he was carrying himself and the finishing touches on his look screamed Mod. We both kind of gave each other the 'huh' look...
Host of Punks in Parkas, a weekly Mod radio show broadcasting live from Winnipeg. Podcast available at www.punksinparkas.Podomatic.com and iTunes

Iain F

• Style & Manners.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 06:28:50 AM »
Turning into Fenchurch Street from Gracechurch Street yesterday evening about 5:30.

Silver coloured Vespa with lights, mirrors and 'Loughton' (I think) on the flyscreen.

Had on an open faced helmet, Parka , jeans and dessies.

Mod maybe?

Nicky B

• Resurrecting the Jetset lifestyle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 09:00:44 AM »
Ahh the 'Spotted' thread. I welcome it's return.

On the Circle/District line heading west most mornings is a youngish bloke with a Weller cut and glasses, usually in a dark suit and tie with RAF roundel tie bar and other similar details.

Anyone on here?
''Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people''
Who said that again?

Scott

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 10:47:04 AM »
Older couple,Fifties , maybe . Skinhead couple in Folkestone town centre last midweek , not Mod obviously but both casually well dressed.

Jack.92

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »
Bloke with a Weller cut & fishtail parka walking towards Coventry Market earlier today - makes a change from the usual locals parading around in tracksuits!

mr_duderino

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 11:47:04 PM »
fella mid 30s ish. tweed jacket with patched elbows, black mock turtle jumper, black levis (511?), and horn rimmed glasses.  Farmham water lane sainburys.  dude.  break the shorts out.  its hot.
Mrs Peel....Were needed.