Author Topic: LVC Trucker Jacket. Unworn. Medium for a 38" Chest.  (Read 571 times)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
LVC Trucker Jacket. Unworn. Medium for a 38" Chest.
« on: April 10, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
Morning chaps.

I bought this jacket last year after reading the Mod Culture Review here : http://www.modculture.co.uk/back-on-the-shelves-levis-vintage-clothing-1967-type-iii-trucker-jacket/

Yes, it was a silly price, but hey ho, it's only money and you can't take it with you. The only problem was I went for a Medium which was a little "snug" on me. No problem I thought. Stick it away until the Spring, loose a few lbs and it will be fine. Got it out of the attic yesterday along with a load of Summer gear and it's still too tight. I'm a bog standard 40" chest so this is perfect if you're a 36"-38"

It has the features we like or in this case doesn't...so no side pockets, making the shape really sharp and fitted. Usual big E on the red pocket tag etc.

End Clothing have a large on their website for 289 https://www.endclothing.com/gb/levi-s-vintage-clothing-1967-type-iii-trucker-jacket-70505-0131.html

I did wash the jacket once on arrival as it looked too new if that make sense, but apart from that it's never seen any action.

I'm looking for a little less than 289 so for just 75 inc postage I think this is a great bargain for someone with the right dimensions. I will post overseas but the additional postage costs would need to be covered by the buyer.

A few pics taken this very morning. Can supply more or additional details if needed. Just shout. Paypal, bank transfer to cash on collection are all ok.

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: LVC Trucker Jacket. Unworn. Medium for a 38" Chest.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »
Nice jacket and a bargain, too. (too small for moi, though ;) )
mod in Detroit

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »
Nice jacket and a bargain, too. (too small for moi, though ;) )

Thanks Mike, I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week for the last month hoping to have lost some lbs but it still won't fit. It will find a home soon I hope.

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 07:51:01 AM »
This is still available chaps. The pit to pit measurement, with the jacket laid flat and buttons fastened is 20" or 51cms.

I do need to move this on asap so it will be going on e bay this time next week. Don't miss out this is a pucker LVC number without the side pockets at what I believe is a great price too.

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 10:38:09 AM »
Yeh it is a lovely jacket Steve just a wee bit too big for the small faces. .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 09:35:15 AM »
Cheers Simon. It's now arrived on the continent with its new owner, so all's well that ends well :-)