Author Topic: Mikkel Rude  (Read 474 times)

pie and mash

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Mikkel Rude
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 04:31:05 AM »
Thats not a brand i`m familiar with Laird , but ive had a look at their facebook page ,and yeah ,i certainly would be interested in their windowpane check numbers . As you say though ,their site is under at the moment , worth keeping an eye on though.

Col Wolfe

• East Anglia
    • View Profile
    • >>> Spoke Records <<<

Trotsky

• Ah yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 08:47:08 AM »
Thanks for the info on the other shirt makers. I'm amazed that I didn't know them before. Where have they been hiding?
Life is too short to listen to s**t music

pie and mash

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 12:07:38 PM »
Never bought from either of the brands linked but know of them. CAPIRARI are especially nice from what I've seen and the young fella who owns the company is a really well dressed bloke I've seen over here in the UK a few times. Always a little concerned his stuff will be on the super slim fit side as he himself is very slightly built. Interested to hear from any one who dives in.

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2018, 12:42:36 PM »
Never bought from either of the brands linked but know of them. CAPIRARI are especially nice from what I've seen and the young fella who owns the company is a really well dressed bloke I've seen over here in the UK a few times. Always a little concerned his stuff will be on the super slim fit side as he himself is very slightly built. Interested to hear from any one who dives in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8iIgQ7tGow

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2018, 01:45:26 PM »

Capirari stuff looks really nice, but a bit pricey.

pie and mash

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2018, 02:40:43 PM »
Not keen on the slightly rounded collars on their checked button downs personally.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
Not keen on the slightly rounded collars on their checked button downs personally.

That detail doesn't seem entirely right to me either, but the club/tab collar numbers look class.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2018, 06:55:04 PM »
I was actually slung out of that very diving pool as a lad! Crystal Palace leisure complex. I was dared to go to the top and dive. Bottled it but jumped. Worse technique than Peter Kay. Hauled out of the pool by two burly life guards and made to look a complete prat (Which I suppose I was but hey I was 37 at the time!!) Seriously I was probably 15 or so.