Author Topic: Fred Perry reissues  (Read 12013 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: Fred Perry reissues
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2020, 11:43:26 PM »
lol

I can almost see the seething anger from here  ::)

Potus is having a well earned rest before the run in to the biggest election in USA history

Remember , the news is fake , phoney and false but the war is real. .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2020, 12:30:20 PM »
Not to keep flogging this, but if I owned FP, I wouldn't want my product associated with racists, either.
A local Irish Pub (actually outside the city, in a suburb of Detroit) made news by hosting a few "Proud Boys" (Right Wing Racist org.) and notice the choice of polo:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 12:32:11 PM by detroitmike »
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2020, 01:22:59 PM »
Considerin' the treatment Irish immigrants huv received in the past, embdy fae that heritage embracin' the Proud Boys need thir heid lookin' at.

Plenty ay other colours in the FP palette tae avoid appearin' tae endorse the views ay these scum.

Pishin' ma breeks laughin' at this story by the way.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/10/04/gay-men-take-over-proudboys-on-twitter/     ;D   8)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:29:56 PM by The Laird of Enfield »

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2020, 04:55:00 PM »
Considerin' the treatment Irish immigrants huv received in the past, embdy fae that heritage embracin' the Proud Boys need thir heid lookin' at.

Plenty ay other colours in the FP palette tae avoid appearin' tae endorse the views ay these scum.

Pishin' ma breeks laughin' at this story by the way.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/10/04/gay-men-take-over-proudboys-on-twitter/     ;D   8)

BTW, it's "Irish" in name only. Not a real Irish Pub ( there's one in Detroit, the "Gaelic League" these clowns wouldn't be permitted in the door) this place is about a Irish as a "T.G.I. O'Fridays"  ;D

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2020, 06:00:55 PM »
Not to keep flogging this, but if I owned FP, I wouldn't want my product associated with racists, either.
A local Irish Pub (actually outside the city, in a suburb of Detroit) made news by hosting a few "Proud Boys" (Right Wing Racist org.) and notice the choice of polo:

Proud Boys? It sounds more like a LGBT vindicatory group than a bunch of supremacists  ;D

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2020, 06:58:45 PM »
Makes you wonder what retail outlet Fred Perry were trying to achieve with this announcement . Was it possibly to stave off any attacks on their premises by far left racist ,  terrorist organisation ANTIFA ? Was it to get some publicity for themselves or simply to draw attention to obscure Proud Boys ?

What is certain is that , they still have no qualms whatsoever about where they go for their manufacturing , considering the bulk of which is still done in far left , racist China .
Here is what was said about China on another Mod thread ; Interesting position for Fred Perry to take , on a little known 'organisation' that they have deemed 'far-right', perhaps even a bit rich .
Fred Perry use companies wholly owned by the CCP to do much of their manufacturing and in retrospect , we all look back on the Nazi treatment of the Jews and say why didn't we do something about it , if only we knew etc.
Move forward to today , the Chinese treatment of the Uyghur Muslims which is an obvious genocide remains largely the elephant in the room . A population of 11 million in the Xinjang region echoes the 8 million population of European Jews in the 30s. Satelite images of vast concentration camps and images of prisoners lined up in railroad yards . Forced sterilisation of women then 30 tons of human hair turns up in the USA market .
How can we tolerate this ?
Why are the Chinese building a power plant in England and still carrying on business as usual with this lot ? What are we afraid of or is it just like the 30ts again ? At least then nobody had ever seen genocide on an industrial level , no excuse now .
You can say what you like about Donald J Trump but he today is the only world leader in history telling it like it is and starting to hold this monstorous regime to account . He may have his own agenda but unless we all condemn this atrocity then shame on us .
Unlike our father's generation we can't say " but we had no idea" .
The last item of clothing l bought from Fred Perry was made in Scotland but l will be avoiding buying anything now that l know is made in China by the CCP and l would encourage others to do the same .

If l owned Fred Perry , l certainly would not be getting my gear made in China by the CCP
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »

Proud Boys? It sounds more like a LGBT vindicatory group than a bunch of supremacists  ;D
Right, I know GS! ;D There's another bunch here, call themselves "Boogaloos" who wear camo pants with Hawaiian print shirts. They also walk around with assault weapons strapped on. It'd be funny if it wasn't so nuts.
Things have gone totally crazy/downhill in the states the last 4 years... >:(

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2020, 09:40:02 AM »

Right, I know GS! ;D There's another bunch here, call themselves "Boogaloos" who wear camo pants with Hawaiian print shirts. They also walk around with assault weapons strapped on. It'd be funny if it wasn't so nuts.
Things have gone totally crazy/downhill in the states the last 4 years... >:(

Camo pants with Hawaiian shirts!!! They should be put into jail JUST for that, Mike  ;D

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2020, 11:25:54 PM »

Did ye read the Washington Blade story ah posted above Rafa?

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2020, 05:47:02 PM »

Did ye read the Washington Blade story ah posted above Rafa?
  >: ;D They deserved it, Laird