Author Topic: Black Fred Perry polos wi' yellow piping.  (Read 1160 times)

Trotsky

• Ah yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Black Fred Perry polos wi' yellow piping.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 10:56:19 AM »
I read the article on the 'proud boys' and couldn't help giggling at this bit:-

"The second degree involves taking a beating from five other Proud Boys until you can say the name of five breakfast cereal brands. This level also requires the initiate give up masturbation. The third degree means you must get a "Proud Boy" tattoo."

5 breakfast cereal brands? What has this got to do with the master race?
Giving up masturbation? How do they police that rule?

It's a crazy world out there people.
Life is too short to listen to s**t music

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 10:52:34 AM »
I read the article on the 'proud boys' and couldn't help giggling at this bit:-

"The second degree involves taking a beating from five other Proud Boys until you can say the name of five breakfast cereal brands. This level also requires the initiate give up masturbation. The third degree means you must get a "Proud Boy" tattoo."

5 breakfast cereal brands? What has this got to do with the master race?
Giving up masturbation? How do they police that rule?

It's a crazy world out there people.

I guess if you're into white supremacist theories your head's not working properly in the first place, so you can expect all kinds of weirdness and bulls**t from this lot.

pie and mash

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2019, 11:59:43 AM »
i was going to put up a jokey comment about their rules ,last night ,but instead i had a bit of a read up about this lot .
I havn`t been able to find any white supremacist  rhetoric coming from them ,and it seems when a few American newspapers have accused them of it ,they have been subject to legal action . They definately seem a Right of centre group ,that`s prepared to use violence ,but it seems to be against the Antfa organisation ,and in my experience Antifa in ,Britain certainly , Antfa cause a lot more trouble than they solve.
The rules seem like a bit of a joke ,as well , not to be taken to seriously . They seem like a Conservative boys club .
I might be wrong because its only what i found out with a bit of googling , and before this thread i`d never heard of them , but like Rod , my family is like the United Colours of Bennetton ! So i`m not really up on Neo Nazi groups .