Author Topic: Black Fred Perry polos wi' yellow piping.  (Read 554 times)

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
Re: Black Fred Perry polos wi' yellow piping.
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:38 AM »
Totally agree.

ross-wfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 12:23:49 PM »
I have one, very rarely wear it as like most of the standard FP stuff it washes awful and has lost its colour and shape.

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »
I couldn`t care less what a load of American boneheads are wearing ,it wouldnt stop me wearing or buying a black/yellow FP  if i wanted one.  Ive had comments in the past about my skinhead look, ( ive been mixing mod/skinhead/casual looks for years ) ,but it shows more about their ignorance than mine.

Pretty much my view too. If people want to make ridiculous assumptions thatís their lookout. Same for when I wear union flag or St George flag pins. Iím hardly likely to espouse those dodgy right wing nutter philosophies with a Ghanaian missus and a biracial bairn!

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 10:33:10 AM »
Great colour polo. Ignore all the other idiots and wear it if you like it.  Nobody should ever be judged on their clothing.  Well almost nobody  :o

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 11:38:32 AM »
That's strange. I thought an ill fitting boxy suit and too long red tie were the official uniform of white nationalism.... :o
mod in Detroit

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »
I have one, very rarely wear it as like most of the standard FP stuff it washes awful and has lost its colour and shape.

Interesting - I think thereís probably a lot of variation with FP (and Lacoste too) in their dyes and how well they maintain their colours. Iíve had some FPs that after only a few washes started to look decidedly faded which is not on when you consider the price versus so many other brands. It may have a lot to do with where theyíre made.

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 04:40:57 PM »
M12 made in UK and M120 the 3 button Japanese one generally were much better.  This was a few years ago, not sure now.  they were worth the extra cash in the long run.

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 11:49:55 AM »
I live in the US and have a black FP with yellow and royal blue piping, but have had any issues. I think some proud boys get pepe frog or the name"proud boys" embroidered under the laurel leaf as further identification, so that's usually more of a marker than just the shirt. To be honest, the whole thing started as a joke, and will probably die out after a while, so I'm not changing my lifestyle because of some blip on the radar.
Initials B.B.

Frankio

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
I liked the response from the Fred Perry Chairman. You can also most hear him thinking "oh for f..ks sake".
Off. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: You know what they call a guy who pays that much attention to his clothes, don't you?

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A grown-up.

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 07:13:04 PM »
I liked the response from the Fred Perry Chairman. You can also most hear him thinking "oh for f..ks sake".

Dear Mr Hugo Boss, are you aware that some of your clothing line is popular with...... 

:0
Initials B.B.