Linked Events

• Modesty August Bank Holiday Special: August 24, 2019

Author Topic: Modesty August Bank Holiday Special - Saturday August 24  (Read 394 times)

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
Modesty August Bank Holiday Special - Saturday August 24
« on: April 03, 2019, 12:01:18 PM »
Modesty's August Bank Holiday Special will be returning to the Downstairs Club at Al Duomo's, Brighton on Saturday 24th August to play the hippest sounds to the best dressed crowd a of the weekend This year's event will see the return of our great friend Lucas Gomersall (Fast Way of Living), the wonderful Mike Warburton (MG Blues), and brilliant young gun Vinny Baker join residents Colin Baldock and Ian Bryden.... AND we are very happy to announce that Sneakers legend and all round top fella Paul Hallam has agreed to spin some tunes for y'all !

Also this year, as a special treat for us all, those lovely young people at Fast Way Of living will be taking over the same venue for a Bank Holiday Welcome Party on Friday 23rd August (Ian B will be joining Lucas Gomersall behind the decks and we will be joined by Jim Watson (Soul On The Square), Jodie Richardson & Callum Sammon and all the way from Paris, Nicholas Louchart (Move On Up)

In further exciting news ... the venue will also be opening the upstairs bar to us on both nights from 11 (& piping the music up there) to alleviate the bar issues from last year and as a chill out area for those of us that need an occasional sit down (none of us are as young as we once were) :)

Tickets for this Saturday's Modesty night are 10, as are tickets for FWOL on Friday - but as a special deal for those of you with the great taste & good fortune to attend Modesty AND Fast Way of Living, you can have tickets for both nights for just 16 by paypal ( as Friends/Family) to modesty_brighton_19@outlook.com

Please don't forget to include your postage details so I can send your tickets out asap

Grammar = the difference between knowing your s**t, and knowing you're s**t!

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
Re: Modesty August Bank Holiday Special - Saturday August 24
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:53:26 PM »

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »
If any of you lovely people were thinking of coming along to August Bank Holiday's Modesty (&/or Fast Way of Living), but haven't yet bought tickets, you might want to get a move on !

Less than a third of the tickets for Modesty on the Saturday (& less than half of the tickets for Fast Way of Living on the Friday) are left

Tickets for each night are 10, but as a special deal for early birds you can have tickets for both nights for just 16 by paypal ( as Friends/Family) to modesty_brighton_19@outlook.com

Please don't forget to include your postage details so we can send your tickets out asap

Remember ... if you snooze, you lose !!!

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 11:50:51 AM »
Brilliant night but I reckon I've been barred.... ;D

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »

;D ;D

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 07:33:23 AM »

;)

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 04:08:17 PM »