Author Topic: Brighton weekender  (Read 371 times)

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Brighton weekender
« on: August 30, 2019, 11:24:28 AM »
A big thank you to everyone who came down to make it yet another excellent weekend.
Highlight was of course the superb "Modesty" club put on by our Ian. Massive thanks for running the best night of the weekend without a doubt.
Also I heard the Laird was in town, shame you didn't come in to hassle me amongst the crowds, next year I hope.
See you all next year maybe.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Brighton weekender
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 12:22:19 PM »
Glad it all went OK mate. Never made it down for a daytime event or even a shop this year. Just a night-time gig on Saturday but will be down for PP Arnold in Oct and plan to make a day of it so will be in for sure.

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:14:18 AM »
Ha!  Ma secret's oot.

Ah jist made a flyin' visit tae Brighton fur a medical appointment then it wis back tae work the next day.

Wis gonnae pop in tae JTG but the weather wis roastin' n' ah wis too hot n' bothered tae try anyhing oan.

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »
A big thank you to everyone who came down to make it yet another excellent weekend.
Highlight was of course the superb "Modesty" club put on by our Ian. Massive thanks for running the best night of the weekend without a doubt.
Also I heard the Laird was in town, shame you didn't come in to hassle me amongst the crowds, next year I hope.
See you all next year maybe.

Thank you for tyour kind comments, Adam, glad you had enjoyed it :)

PS Let me know when the next lot of "Lawfords" are in ;)
Grammar = the difference between knowing your s**t, and knowing you're s**t!