Author Topic: Nicky Henson RIP  (Read 969 times)

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Nicky Henson RIP
« on: December 17, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Nicky Henson RIP
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 07:50:44 AM »
The minute I saw this post I knew it would be a clip from PSYCHOMANIA. We watched it again the other week. Dreadful, brilliant, entertaining bit of nonsense. Saw it as a kid and come back to it every so often. Fantastic stuff. Nicky did loads of course but viewers of a certain age and taste will always think of this film and WITCHFINDER GENERAL too.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:32:48 PM »
Another recent sad loss is Kenny Lynch, who co-penned Small Faces' hit "Sha-la-la-la-lee" and recorded some fine soul-pop numbers on his own. And of course was a well loved British TV personality. RIP.

Getdeeper

• View Profile
    • Mod Ghosts
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 08:30:42 AM »
Nicky’s son Keaton has produced some great music, largely in the singer-songwriter vein.  ’No Witnesses’ is a particular favourite. Keaton has long battled his own demons and this is perceptible in his music 

Won’t be to everyone’s taste on here but I post on the grounds that 50% of the pleasure I derive from music comes from sharing it.
MOD GHOSTS
Revisiting the places and the faces
Full colour hardback book available now

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 09:05:21 PM »
Nicky’s son Keaton has produced some great music, largely in the singer-songwriter vein.  ’No Witnesses’ is a particular favourite. Keaton has long battled his own demons and this is perceptible in his music 

Won’t be to everyone’s taste on here but I post on the grounds that 50% of the pleasure I derive from music comes from sharing it.

He cannae compete wi' the majesty ay "Riding Free" tho'.