Author Topic: 2019 - The Acoustic Egg Box Top 30 Albums Of The Year  (Read 1538 times)

ianeggbert

• Vintage becoming veteran
    • View Profile
    • The Acoustic Egg Box
Re: 2019 - The Acoustic Egg Box Top 30 Albums Of The Year
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 01:57:31 PM »
Thanks for that in advance, Ian. Looking forward to a Top 30 list that doesn't include "Taylor, GaGa, or Bieber"... ;)

well...

No, it doesn't Mike  ;D ;D ;D
It's not the cost of the suit that counts, it's the worth of the man inside it

Twitter: @IanPople1

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 02:15:02 PM »
Thanks for that in advance, Ian. Looking forward to a Top 30 list that doesn't include "Taylor, GaGa, or Bieber"... ;)

well...

I knew I could count on you  ;D  Every "Best of list" I've run across so far, from "serious" publications and programs seem to be all of the one's listed above!
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 06:43:32 PM »

well...

But, Ian! Don't tell me you're going to leave out of your list my fave contemporary artists!!!!  :(

ianeggbert

• Vintage becoming veteran
    • View Profile
    • The Acoustic Egg Box
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 07:19:18 PM »

well...

But, Ian! Don't tell me you're going to leave out of your list my fave contemporary artists!!!!  :(

And who might that be Rafa?
It's not the cost of the suit that counts, it's the worth of the man inside it

Twitter: @IanPople1

dazlcfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 03:52:25 PM »

well...

I knew I could count on you  ;D  Every "Best of list" I've run across so far, from "serious" publications and programs seem to be all of the one's listed above!

Have to say Taylor swifts album was very good.  Have you heard any of those albums you list?
Not stuck in the 60's

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2021, 05:21:42 PM »

well...

Have to say Taylor swifts album was very good.  Have you heard any of those albums you list?

Eh?
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

dazlcfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2021, 09:03:30 PM »

well...

Eh?

what?
Not stuck in the 60's

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 09:31:26 PM »

well...

Yeah, actually it's not a secret,  I have.
I've heard parts of their latest offerings. Enough to know I'm not interested in hearing any more. TS's country pop never interested me, although I guess with her latest with the guy from "the National" she's dropped just singing about her ex's.. Likewise was never a fan of  GaGa's dance pop(although my hair dresser was a BIG fan). She has a decent voice, and from what I heard of her Tony Bennett duets could be a good singer if she was inclined to learn jazz vocals from jazz artists. That might interest me.
As far as Bieber goes, well.... he's "Bieber" after all.
Although he has some cool tats I hear.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:33:52 PM by detroitmike »
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."