Author Topic: Lambretta - Programme on Talking Pictures channel  (Read 371 times)

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Lambretta - Programme on Talking Pictures channel
« on: May 15, 2020, 05:58:01 PM »
Not sure if anyone overseas can access this channel but tomorrow morning at 10.30am they're showing a programme charting the beginnings of the Lambretta scooter.

Might be worth a watch.

DrGonzo2411

• Dressing fine and making time.....
    • View Profile
Re: Lambretta - Programme on Talking Pictures channel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 04:30:11 PM »
Watched it this morning, quite interesting from a historical perspective. British mods' love of them was mentioned a couple of times. Was spoiled somewhat by the claim at the end that Lambretta is now a respected clothing company!
36/33 waist/leg, 46 chest, 10 shoe/boot

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 09:29:39 AM »
Watched it this morning, quite interesting from a historical perspective. British mods' love of them was mentioned a couple of times. Was spoiled somewhat by the claim at the end that Lambretta is now a respected clothing company!

They didn't did they? oh dear!!  I've recorded it, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  It's on my list of programmes to watch that I've recently recorded from that channel including 'Our Man in Marrakesh' and 'Up The Junction'.

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 09:52:28 AM »

They didn't did they? oh dear!!  I've recorded it, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  It's on my list of programmes to watch that I've recently recorded from that channel including 'Our Man in Marrakesh' and 'Up The Junction'.

Entertaining film with good cast .
A few years ago l got a dvd about the history of Lambretta done by a British guy . It was very good but I don't feel the need to watch it again , somehow. .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!