Author Topic: JTQ live set.  (Read 1486 times)

Ian_B

• Old Man Ian
    • View Profile
Re: JTQ live set.
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 08:33:40 PM »
Grammar = the difference between knowing your s**t, and knowing you're s**t!

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 08:36:19 AM »
I never said I'm a mod  ::)

Oops , you should have noticed that the "mod polis" are at large 😱

That's what we call "la ley del embudo" here, hermano, "funnel law" on a rough translation. It means using objective facts at one's own convenience, distorting true as needed and putting coherence aside.

I'll make myself clear: this is a mod-related forum, obviously, but no one asked me for a mod membership card to access to it, and with good reason because why in the world somebody with zero interest in the admittedly restricted subject we're passionate about would want to enter here?!?! I may not consider me nowadays a "mod", but that doesn't diminish a iota my passion for certain clobber, music or style. I don't need (nor want) no tag attached to me to freely discuss these issues either.

On the other hand, we have a fella here who one moment seems outraged because we're discussing that old boring "mod" music here and not raving about the "new" and wonderful sounds being produced today, BUT the next moment accuses you of not being entitled to be here just because you don't call yourself a mod. From free-thinker to zealot in a comfortable step, talk about coherence.

I'm open to debate, of course, but it has to be respectful, thoughtful and rigurous within the given framework (yes, a mod forum); otherwise it's pointless and I'm not going to fall for it. Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Well there's no accountin' fur taste , mi hermano and you will ne'er be able to rationalise illogical behaviour , best left alone
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

dazlcfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2020, 11:24:53 AM »
I never said I'm a mod  ::)

Oops , you should have noticed that the "mod polis" are at large 😱

That's what we call "la ley del embudo" here, hermano, "funnel law" on a rough translation. It means using objective facts at one's own convenience, distorting true as needed and putting coherence aside.

I'll make myself clear: this is a mod-related forum, obviously, but no one asked me for a mod membership card to access to it, and with good reason because why in the world somebody with zero interest in the admittedly restricted subject we're passionate about would want to enter here?!?! I may not consider me nowadays a "mod", but that doesn't diminish a iota my passion for certain clobber, music or style. I don't need (nor want) no tag attached to me to freely discuss these issues either.

On the other hand, we have a fella here who one moment seems outraged because we're discussing that old boring "mod" music here and not raving about the "new" and wonderful sounds being produced today, BUT the next moment accuses you of not being entitled to be here just because you don't call yourself a mod. From free-thinker to zealot in a comfortable step, talk about coherence.

I'm open to debate, of course, but it has to be respectful, thoughtful and rigurous within the given framework (yes, a mod forum); otherwise it's pointless and I'm not going to fall for it. Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Well there's no accountin' fur taste , mi hermano and you will ne'er be able to rationalise illogical behaviour , best left alone

Totally agree. 8)
Not stuck in the 60's

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2020, 12:15:08 PM »

dazlcfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2020, 02:04:55 PM »
Not stuck in the 60's

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2020, 05:20:03 PM »

Not even a man of your word , apparently,  ohhh the shame it of lan , how could you be such a cad,  lol. .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 06:28:04 PM by Simon Bond »
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

dazlcfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2020, 10:36:15 AM »

Not even a man of your word , apparently,  ohhh the shame it of lan , how could you be such a cad,  lol. .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

Not Ian.....whoosh.
Not stuck in the 60's