Author Topic: The official Modculture football thread  (Read 232796 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: The official Modculture football thread
« Reply #1200 on: April 16, 2018, 05:29:30 AM »
He would have got the goal of the season yesterday , if Alexander hadn't saved it with his finger tips , oh aye and the penalty he rightly argued with Beaton for and never goat. .

Reckon he might spend next season wi' youse again oan loan.

That is what I reckon, but l think the wee man is keen to get up the road to yous. .jist a thought. .

To the Premier League we are on our way , how do we get there I don't know , how do we get there l don't care , we are on our way , we are on our way. .
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:31:40 AM by Simon Bond »
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 16, 2018, 12:40:28 PM »
By the way Mr Bond - kin you confirm whether this is indeed Paisley toon centre?

;D

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 16, 2018, 05:04:03 PM »
 That is affirmative Laird . It is Gilmour St . Couple of current buns couldn't stand the poor performance of their team obviously , especially due to the party in town perhaps. .

;D

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 16, 2018, 06:00:56 PM »
That is affirmative Laird . It is Gilmour St . Couple of current buns couldn't stand the poor performance of their team obviously , especially due to the party in town perhaps. .

;D

At least they ur disposin' ay thir toxic waste responsibly usin' a suitable receptacle.

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 16, 2018, 06:21:08 PM »

;D

At least they ur disposin' ay thir toxic waste responsibly usin' a suitable receptacle.

;D

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 17, 2018, 12:04:54 AM »
By the way congratulations tae any Citeh or Wolves supporters oan here.

Has tae be said though - Citeh's title seems a wee bit tarnished after watchin' this pish.

https://twitter.com/etisalat/status/985567113489338369

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:19:41 PM by The Laird of Enfield »

Simon Bond

• View Profile

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 22, 2018, 05:29:53 PM »
 Yesterday we lifted the Cup and Morgan was as outstanding as ever by providing the winning goal against our close rivals , who we might not see on league duty again for another decade.   Weve seen many young players leave before really achieving anything tangible in the stripes. Many have left to try their luck down South. This kid has his head screwed on, and has a chance to really make it big, without having to leave home, or leave family and friends. He leaves us having helped secure a championship, and the last thing he did at home was to score the winner against Morton, before winding them up something rotten. Hes scored great goals, has contributed greatly.

I really hope he gets his chance at Celtic, shines, and like another true talent there in Kieran Tierney, becomes a Scottish international and secures a life changing move to the EPL. I am sure, absolutely certain, that if he turns out against us, this will be different from some players who join opposition teams and are jeered. He deserves, and Im sure will receive, a warm welcome back.

A sixteen million pound move to  Southampton, Everton or Newcastle, would be pleasing

Thanks for the tangible memories Lewis, good luck at Celtic.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43763117

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 22, 2018, 11:50:43 PM »
Yesterday we lifted the Cup and Morgan was as outstanding as ever by providing the winning goal against our close rivals , who we might not see on league duty again for another decade.   Weve seen many young players leave before really achieving anything tangible in the stripes. Many have left to try their luck down South. This kid has his head screwed on, and has a chance to really make it big, without having to leave home, or leave family and friends. He leaves us having helped secure a championship, and the last thing he did at home was to score the winner against Morton, before winding them up something rotten. Hes scored great goals, has contributed greatly.

I really hope he gets his chance at Celtic, shines, and like another true talent there in Kieran Tierney, becomes a Scottish international and secures a life changing move to the EPL. I am sure, absolutely certain, that if he turns out against us, this will be different from some players who join opposition teams and are jeered. He deserves, and Im sure will receive, a warm welcome back.

A sixteen million pound move to  Southampton, Everton or Newcastle, would be pleasing

Thanks for the tangible memories Lewis, good luck at Celtic.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43763117

Latest rumour ah've heard is that we might offer ye Mikey Johnstone oan loan as a replacement fur Morgan.

Youse wid still huv a decent winger n' young Mikey wid hopefully get some first team fitba under his belt.

Might be a load ay pish of course.

Hoped Celtic wid clinch the league yesterday, but the Hibees deserved tae win.  Noo we huv the consolation ay a chance tae clinch it v the Ibrox tribute club.

In other news - at the Celtic awards night Leigh Griffiths has nominated Pedro Caixinha as his player ay the year.    ;D