Author Topic: The official Modculture football thread  (Read 399908 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: The official Modculture football thread
« Reply #1540 on: September 17, 2020, 05:44:52 AM »
Ah wis trying the recall why that match wis previously postponed.  .🤔🤔
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 17, 2020, 09:07:33 PM »

Hink it wis tae gie the Buddies time tae sign a better keeper.    ;D

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 17, 2020, 10:11:36 PM »
Oh , ah thought is wis because a Glasgow Shellic FC Parkheed LTD player f**ked off to Espania for a , er , trip and came back and didnae even bother tellin' anyone . . ;D ;D ;D ;D :o

Ah Saints GK didn't feel well , hud tae get tested ( they used the Karry Mullis test for lung cncer that Karry Mullis said was not to be used for checking for a virus ) an tested positive . The second GK got tested positive but was asymptomatic( f**k aw wrang wi' him) but he had to kid on he wis seriously ill. Third GK was tested negative (they used the Karry Mullis test again , that isnae meant to be used for a 'virus') but acording to GPS data , he had been tae Tesco(other retail outlets are available).

Jim Goodyin , now quite rightly asked for a postponement and got rubber eared . Clanggers got brought out of retirement and Hertz got a call for an emergency loan . 

Even Kettlewell said Goodyin hud a point. If GK shortages are not addressed , the current pantomine of Scottish Fitba ' will be reduced to a farce.

As fur Beaton . .he should be quarantined for about 16 months . .not fit to mix etc . .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!