Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 452528 times)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 04:29:55 PM »
I can't find this design? Oi Polloi had them but were out of stock in my size when I last looked. Seem to have replaced the design with this one now:

I still like the look of the original, but at 60 still nicer than the Wiggo/FP range

ojperry

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 06:55:55 PM »
Got one of these le coq sportif cycling shirts. Love it!

Are these worth the high price chief? I wish I could afford 2 of every colour. They kick those Wiggo x Fred Perry collabs out the window.

I've got the Burgundy version and they're the cat's whiskers - I've too many similar tops so had to hold back from buying the whole range.

mark65

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 07:39:42 PM »
Are these worth the high price chief? I wish I could afford 2 of every colour. They kick those Wiggo x Fred Perry collabs out the window.
[/quote]

Got the navy one just after Xmas for 39 from Hanon - As ShalalalaLee said 'Love it'

WayneK

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
Three DNA Groove shirts
JtG blue ocbd

ShalalalaLee

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 09:09:39 PM »
Got one of these le coq sportif cycling shirts. Love it!

Yeah, They're great quality. Would have one in every colour if I could afford it!

theoneandonlyjasetheface

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 10:14:46 AM »
The last thing  I bought was just a couple of weeks ago and its this  King Paisley late 60s style Kaftan that I had  made. Really  happy with it and perfect for any  Freakbeat style nights that I may go to. Also came with a matching scarf. Quality garment and quality service.

Ade

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »
Just ordered two Mikkel Rude long sleeve shirts - pink and tartan - on the 2 for 1 deal thats on their website at the moment. A very welcome offer. And a whole lot more welcoming than the bloke modelling them whose expression suggests that, given half the chance, would quite like to punch my lights out.
Shake it like a bowl o' soup....

senorservo

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Love the Kaftan- don't think I could pull it off (just turned 40) but would consider one in black or brown for myself   

theoneandonlyjasetheface

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 05:59:24 PM »
Love the Kaftan- don't think I could pull it off (just turned 40) but would consider one in black or brown for myself

I'm 43 but thought you  know what  I like  the style and I'm going to try it. My wife liked it and  my mates thought it was excellent  when I wore it  out the weekend I got  it.  8)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 08:36:56 PM »
Just ordered two Mikkel Rude long sleeve shirts - pink and tartan - on the 2 for 1 deal thats on their website at the moment. A very welcome offer. And a whole lot more welcoming than the bloke modelling them whose expression suggests that, given half the chance, would quite like to punch my lights out.

That made me laugh so much I almost spat my tea over the keyboard. They both look like a right pair of "wrong 'ens" don't they. I envisgae them being chased by Regan & Cater in an episode of the Sweeney driving a Mk 3 Ford Cortina, beige with a brown vinyl roof.