Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 452272 times)

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #3600 on: September 02, 2017, 04:14:58 PM »

Cheers Rafa! It worked I can deal with IMGUR. This allows me to post a few things I got of late but was unable to share with you fellas. Here is the painful top I recently bought! A vintage 100% acrylic JC Penney torture device.....but love the style. The jacket is from Zara. Was 50 and I thought fair enough but I have plenty like this. A few weeks back I see it reduced to 20 quid. As I pay for it the girl says' 15. Happy days!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 04:57:34 PM by Martin G »

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: September 02, 2017, 09:41:23 PM »

Cheers Rafa! It worked I can deal with IMGUR. This allows me to post a few things I got of late but was unable to share with you fellas. Here is the painful top I recently bought! A vintage 100% acrylic JC Penney torture device.....but love the style. The jacket is from Zara. Was 50 and I thought fair enough but I have plenty like this. A few weeks back I see it reduced to 20 quid. As I pay for it the girl says' 15. Happy days!

Bravo, told you it was easy, mate! And up till now, I've got no complaints about Imgur. Re the jacket, it's funny cos I tried it in a Zara store near my place, size was perfect but I couldn't make my mind up, too many light jackets in the closet!

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: September 02, 2017, 09:50:23 PM »
Zara seem to do some odd bits and pieces that kinda fall into our radar and prices seem OK but the sale and the extra at checkout mate it all the better for me. Thanks again for the IMGUR walk through mate

paddy67

• See you at the Go Go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: September 06, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »
That polo's a belter !! :)  8)

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: September 06, 2017, 06:18:03 PM »
Cheers mate. I was pleased with it.....until I wore it!

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: September 06, 2017, 06:48:52 PM »

Could probably get free admittance at Parkheid wearin' that shirt.

;)

paddy67

• See you at the Go Go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: September 07, 2017, 04:42:58 PM »
I agree Laird  :) What's wrong with it Martin?

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: September 07, 2017, 04:52:34 PM »
Great jacket. Collars on the polo are a deal breaker for me. Don't go out in the wind.

I hardly had any time for shopping in London. I got a pair of shades from Black Eye so thanks to @Detroit Mike for the tip off. Also got a pair of Robot shoes by George Cox. Essentially all black Gibson Jam shoes but well made with leather soles. Much better quality than Delicious Junction and of course without the wanky brand punched in the the outside!

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: September 07, 2017, 05:03:10 PM »
Rome's purchases, if any?

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: September 07, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
Cheers guys. I think I posted about it in a separete thread. It is a real deal 1960s top and lovely to look at but 100% ACRYLIC. Hot as hell and itchy to the point of unbearable. I wore it in Brighton a few weeks back and had a lot of lovely comments and remarks from people but felt like say "Cheers but you want to try f***king wearing it!". The collar is a flapper for sure but has a restraining button under it but I was still close to take off a few times