Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 763022 times)

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #3910 on: March 04, 2018, 12:14:59 AM »
Stripey t shirt purchased fur the princely sum ay £9 in Sainsbury's while shoppin' fur fish fingers n' beans earlier this evenin'.

ross-wfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: March 04, 2018, 09:30:34 AM »
I know there are expensive but i just did a month of the drink for charity, so with the money i saved i splashed out on a long time want red Harrington.   https://www.fredperry.com/collections/men/reissues/reissues-made-in-england-harrington-j1170-943.html

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: March 04, 2018, 10:02:33 AM »
Laird at that price it would be rude not too. If you get one Summer out of it who cars for that money but very nice looking. Can't go wrong with a Harrington Ross. BTW Weller had a lovely FP Monkey on last night at the O2.

Woody 64

• Old fogey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: March 04, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »
Stripey t shirt purchased fur the princely sum ay £9 in Sainsbury's while shoppin' fur fish fingers n' beans earlier this evenin'.

I buy quite a few tees from Sainsbury's .Generally wash well and keep their shape.

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: March 04, 2018, 10:50:36 AM »
I know there are expensive but i just did a month of the drink for charity, so with the money i saved i splashed out on a long time want red Harrington.   https://www.fredperry.com/collections/men/reissues/reissues-made-in-england-harrington-j1170-943.html

When ah first glanced at the description, ah thought it said "Rod Stewart tartan lining".   ;D

Need tae get masel' some Michael Caine specs........

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3915 on: March 04, 2018, 12:10:22 PM »
On the striped t-shirts subject, there are some nice surf-inspired numbers in Uniqlo's website at the moment. Not as cheap as Sainsbury's, but Uqlo's prices anyway.

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: March 04, 2018, 02:30:58 PM »

Looks sweet that Ross.
I have a royal blue FP Harrington which I got BNWT off eBay a few years back for $70. It has a unique PoW lining and the quality is top drawer so hope you’re equally satisfied with yours.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: March 04, 2018, 04:50:54 PM »

Looks sweet that Ross.
I have a royal blue FP Harrington which I got BNWT off eBay a few years back for $70. It has a unique PoW lining and the quality is top drawer so hope you’re equally satisfied with yours.

It's a Reissues piece, made in England, so premium quality, up there with the Baracutas, I guess. Not so sure about the colour, but that's a matter of personal tastes: you'll see few red or black garments in my wardrobe.

Bingo Accent

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: March 19, 2018, 10:59:02 PM »
Pair of Tod's off eBay...

Was sceptical as, although the listing said "worn once or twice" there was no picture of the sole - but they're absolutely bang on.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: March 20, 2018, 11:10:26 AM »
Looks like you did alright there mate. Decent looking.