Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 737018 times)

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #4060 on: June 27, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »

I'd seen that jumper in Claudio's website, tempted to pull the trigger as it was a bargain, but I've got too many sweaters for too short a winter. Enjoy it in good health!

If ye wur a gentleman ye wid huv bought it anyway and posted it tae Becky to wear over her jammies so she kin keep warm.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: June 27, 2018, 04:10:48 PM »

If ye wur a gentleman ye wid huv bought it anyway and posted it tae Becky to wear over her jammies so she kin keep warm.

I honestly doubt Becky'll get cold with all her coats; in fact, I'm sure she's even got more jumpers than me!  :-\

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: June 27, 2018, 09:24:48 PM »

I honestly doubt Becky'll get cold with all her coats; in fact, I'm sure she's even got more jumpers than me!  :-\

Today we had around 29c , which was too hot even for the trains , which went off . It was even too hot for a thin polo shirt , definitely taps aff Wednesday . .unheard of in these climes , l blame the World Cup. .😀😬😂
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

Becky_Moffitt_83

• Mod Goddess... enough said!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: June 27, 2018, 10:44:09 PM »

I don't think I would have more jumpers actually. I don't even own a Smedley...  :-[
“The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her.” Mary Quant

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: June 28, 2018, 12:01:35 AM »

Today we had around 29c , which was too hot even for the trains , which went off . It was even too hot for a thin polo shirt , definitely taps aff Wednesday . .unheard of in these climes , l blame the World Cup. .😀😬😂

29c? Winter weather around these parts
Initials B.B.

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4065 on: June 28, 2018, 05:40:36 AM »

Yeah , goodness knows what it will be like when summer finally turns up . .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: June 28, 2018, 04:12:55 PM »

Yeah , goodness knows what it will be like when summer finally turns up . .

I don't understand you brits, always complaining about the weather. I thought you were fed up with rain and cold! Meanwhile, down here thermometers don't get lower than 19-20 ºC and that won't change till at least september. Tropical nights anyone? Get ready for Madrid, Woody.

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: June 28, 2018, 04:14:53 PM »
Seersucker DNA jacket just in time for the hot weather......
Initials B.B.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: June 28, 2018, 04:17:20 PM »
Sounds nice mate like to see that. I have an old one myself and with the right gear always looks this bizzo.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: June 28, 2018, 04:20:49 PM »
Seersucker DNA jacket just in time for the hot weather......

Is this by chance, Brian? Gorgeous…

I'm with Martin on this, seersucker numbers are the quintessential summer jacket. In fact, when I had the chance I comissioned one from my tailor with Loro Piana fabric. Not cheap, but it's my pride and joy and always gets compliments.