Author Topic: The What Are You Wearing Thread  (Read 1144590 times)

Leer R.

• View Profile
    • Männergarderobe
Re: The What Are You Wearing Thread
« Reply #5600 on: August 31, 2017, 10:40:45 AM »
Thanks, Greenstreet - I have an Ivy outfit, too -- linked it, but did not post the pic on here. This is... probably closer to Mod (closer. not more :D ;) ) - the hat outfit is more for Claudio's current road I guess ;)

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: August 31, 2017, 12:12:14 PM »
Nice one fella. I'd certainly wander about in every item you have on in this shot matched with other items or as a complete 'ensemble'

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: August 31, 2017, 03:11:02 PM »
Nice one fella. I'd certainly wander about in every item you have on in this shot matched with other items or as a complete 'ensemble'

I was thinking exactly the same, I like everything, from the beautiful seersucker shirt to the loafers, or the sunglasses. Even the pic's setting is classy!

Leer R.

• View Profile
    • Männergarderobe
« Reply #5603 on: August 31, 2017, 06:43:25 PM »
Nice bunnet Leer, shades look good too. .

Cheers Martin, overlooked your reply... those are 22 year old Ray Bans that I always babied, so they still look like new :)

@ the Ivy outfit replys: thanks alot you two, my wife does a tremendous job in shooting the pics... I try to get better pics now for the blog than ealier on... and the outfit itself just works. there were outfits I put more effort into hahahaha :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:46:21 PM by Leer R. »

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: August 31, 2017, 11:14:12 PM »

Good pics Sydney ! I like hats out of neccessity mostly , I have a couple of different styles including one similar to yours . I reckon you are wearing your Espaņol bespoke shoes in one of the pics that look great too. .

Hope you and the family had a fantastic holiday . .

Thank you, Simon. As usual, holidays seem to be too short, but we've really enjoyed them. Re the shoes, I'm pretty happy with them, top class loafers (and really comfortable, what's not to like?).

Indeed , it is great to have a great pair of loafers that you enjoy wearing , ideal for El Retiro of a Sunday afternoon 8) . I probably told you about my Espaņol loafers from El Corte  so I wont bore you with the details again. . ;)

Per hats , I wore a Harris Tweed one on Saturday to the match, incase it rained , but it didn't rain and indeed I ended up taking it off because it was too hot (around 20c) . At any rate it was a great game and I think the darling Buds will go on to win the League this season. .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: September 01, 2017, 01:23:22 AM »

Good pics Sydney ! I like hats out of neccessity mostly , I have a couple of different styles including one similar to yours . I reckon you are wearing your Espaņol bespoke shoes in one of the pics that look great too. .

Thank you, Simon. As usual, holidays seem to be too short, but we've really enjoyed them. Re the shoes, I'm pretty happy with them, top class loafers (and really comfortable, what's not to like?).

Indeed , it is great to have a great pair of loafers that you enjoy wearing , ideal for El Retiro of a Sunday afternoon 8) . I probably told you about my Espaņol loafers from El Corte  so I wont bore you with the details again. . ;)

Per hats , I wore a Harris Tweed one on Saturday to the match, incase it rained , but it didn't rain and indeed I ended up taking it off because it was too hot (around 20c) . At any rate it was a great game and I think the darling Buds will go on to win the League this season. .

Heard ye had a run in wi' yin ay the young team ootside the ground.

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: September 01, 2017, 06:49:12 PM »

Heard ye had a run in wi' yin ay the young team ootside the ground.

Naw , mine wus a cap ye spangle , not a fore-and-aft number. . :P ;)
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: September 02, 2017, 11:35:08 AM »
From my son's secret files, we've unearthed another summer's photie, guess you'll recognize one of those ubiquitous Zara tops that were the rage last year.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: September 02, 2017, 05:02:42 PM »
You are loving the old cap these days mate! Nice one.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: September 02, 2017, 05:14:52 PM »

Here I am at my cousins casual Summer wedding a week or so back. A Uniqlo seersucker blazer, an M&S Oxford, a JTG tie and trousers with Bass Weejuns topped off with a vintage pocket hankie and tie clip.....oh yeah and a Space Hopper!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:18:00 PM by Martin G »