Author Topic: The What Are You Wearing Thread  (Read 1167117 times)

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
Re: The What Are You Wearing Thread
« Reply #5640 on: September 15, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »
Clubmasters have the tortoiseshell plastic brow bar innit?

Yeah, those ones. They're an 80s copy of the classic 50s model "Ronsir" by US frames' makers Shuron.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: September 16, 2017, 03:21:38 PM »
Think it was discussed when maybe you first nabbed it but the Ralph Lauren popover is bloody lovely mate and as you say no logo. Top stuff.

Leer R.

• View Profile
    • Männergarderobe
« Reply #5642 on: September 26, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »
Thought you might like some of my blog-"lookbook" efforts over the last couple of weeks...

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: September 26, 2017, 08:35:35 PM »
Thought you might like some of my blog-"lookbook" efforts over the last couple of weeks...

You look great in the Bond look , you carry that off well . I reckon you are wearing Sebagos in the last shot. .nice
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

Leer R.

• View Profile
    • Männergarderobe
« Reply #5644 on: September 27, 2017, 07:31:16 AM »
Thank you very much, Simon - nope, the loafers are Cole Haan Pinch Pennyloafers. They are like the perfect loafers for me lookwise - I had to get used to the relytively low vamp, but now I really love them...:

https://maennergarderobe.blogspot.co.at/2016/05/der-perfekte-penny-loafer-vintage-nos.html

Most details about the stuff I am wearing is now listed in the corresponding blog posts :)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: September 27, 2017, 10:31:30 AM »
I'll play too :-)

Last night for a trip to Ashton Gate, another 3 points keeps us up around the play off places. Surprisingly mild evening allowed me one more wear of my £12 Zara cycling top, which for the money has proved to be an inspired purchase. LVC's & Clarks DB's in Cola complete the look.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: September 27, 2017, 10:42:44 AM »

Love your first pic's outfit, Leer, well matched, down to the white bucks (still in my wants/maybe list)! The tuxedo combo suits you fine too.

Oh, and lovely loafers, I wouldn't mind the low vamp.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: September 27, 2017, 10:45:10 AM »
I'll play too :-)

Last night for a trip to Ashton Gate, another 3 points keeps us up around the play off places. Surprisingly mild evening allowed me one more wear of my £12 Zara cycling top, which for the money has proved to be an inspired purchase. LVC's & Clarks DB's in Cola complete the look.

Those tops look the part, don't they?  8)

Red Steve

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: September 27, 2017, 11:25:04 AM »
Then do indeed. Sorry about the size of the photo. Have had to find a new host service now that Photobucket want to charge you, and getting used to the new one.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: September 27, 2017, 12:12:12 PM »
LEE R I had a pair of the Cole Haans a while back. From a second hand store and great condition silly cheap maybe a 'tenner'. The welt was coming away very slightly but I figured I'd take a chance and they lasted a year before they were do 'iffy' to wear so well pleased. Yours look lovely mate.

STEVE: Yeah some of this Zara stuff ain't half bad is it. It goes to show a decent bit of clobber at a fair enough price can still be had. Nice get up altogether.