Author Topic: The What Are You Wearing Thread  (Read 1936575 times)

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
Re: The What Are You Wearing Thread
« Reply #6520 on: September 04, 2020, 05:02:41 PM »
Splendid morning here, blazing sunlight but not so hot as a week ago, which is a relief. Here I am in an almost isolated downtown location sporting bespoke strides, Spanish loafers and last but not least a BS shirt that was a present from Woody of this parish. Thanks again, my (second) Scottish soulbro! (Hope all of you are aware that I'm an accountable member of the community  ::))

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: September 04, 2020, 07:41:20 PM »
Itís a good summery look Syd but I have an aversion to naked belt loops.
If the strides were bespoke then you have no excuse!

NiallKennedy

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: September 04, 2020, 10:14:23 PM »
Good to see you sporting a bunnet too! Looking good. That shirt looks great, and I can see my Valencian apartment in that photo!

Splendid morning here, blazing sunlight but not so hot as a week ago, which is a relief. Here I am in an almost isolated downtown location sporting bespoke strides, Spanish loafers and last but not least a BS shirt that was a present from Woody of this parish. Thanks again, my (second) Scottish soulbro! (Hope all of you are aware that I'm an accountable member of the community  ::))

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: September 05, 2020, 10:26:31 AM »
Good to see you sporting a bunnet too! Looking good. That shirt looks great, and I can see my Valencian apartment in that photo!

Glad to hear from you, my friend, hope everything's OK for you and your lovely wife. Take care

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: September 05, 2020, 10:30:29 AM »

In fact, I should have dispensed with belt loops on that, Rod, and made it side-adjusters instead, but belt loops always are a safety net if you lose weight (which hasn't happened since I ordered them, of course, but neither the opposite  8)). As you, I prefer wearing belts too but not averse to the no-belt look.

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6525 on: September 05, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »

In fact, I should have dispensed with belt loops on that, Rod, and made it side-adjusters instead, but belt loops always are a safety net if you lose weight (which hasn't happened since I ordered them, of course, but neither the opposite  8)). As you, I prefer wearing belts too but not averse to the no-belt look.

You should be ashamed of yourself hermano,  that is a shocking way to leave the house , with no belt🤣🤣🤣🤪
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6526 on: September 05, 2020, 04:33:52 PM »

You should be ashamed of yourself hermano,  that is a shocking way to leave the house , with no belt🤣🤣🤣🤪

It would have been worse (and by far more embarrassing) if the troos were too big, believe me  ;D

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: September 05, 2020, 10:29:31 PM »

It would have been worse (and by far more embarrassing) if the troos were too big, believe me  ;D

Oh , l totally get that . .🤣🤣😊😇🤩
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

DrGonzo2411

• Dressing fine and making time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: September 06, 2020, 11:01:18 AM »
Lovely smart casual look, Rafa, but I agree re the naked belt loops. I can't leave them unutilised, doesn't feel right. But that's a minor quibble/quirk, you look smart as f**k  8)
36/33 waist/leg, 46 chest, 10 shoe/boot

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: September 06, 2020, 06:04:50 PM »
Lovely smart casual look, Rafa, but I agree re the naked belt loops. I can't leave them unutilised, doesn't feel right. But that's a minor quibble/quirk, you look smart as f**k  8)

Cheers, Nick, hope everything's fine up there in Norn Ireland! Take care, bud