Author Topic: I'd Wear That...  (Read 433545 times)

Corduroy Underground

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: I'd Wear That...
« Reply #1220 on: October 17, 2016, 12:13:09 PM »
Itailor have started doing "design your own T-Shirts - and there are some interesting possibilities.

First off, in their "patterns" - they have quite a lot of nice-looking stripes that have quite a 1960s California vibe,

second off, in their "combination" option - ie mixed fabrics - they have a broad single chest stripe and a broad asymetric vertical stripe that could be interesting

http://www.idesign-tshirts.com/design/

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 17, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, lots of interesting combinations there, you can even upload outside images.

Corduroy Underground

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 17, 2016, 05:30:14 PM »
They aren't bad for the price for shirts IMHO , so should think the T shirts will be ok, middle-range quality- one thing you can do, is if you order something by measuring a shirt (or t shirt) rather than your body for size, when they email you the order number, immediately email back with this phrase

"Dear Itailor Team – the measurements I gave on Order # xyzabc are measurements from an existing shirt rather than my body, so please use these measurements without “easement”
Many thanks"

ross-wfc

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 17, 2016, 06:38:38 PM »
I put 2 T-shirts in my basket on Itailor and the postage had no discount so it was going to be £12 which is a bit steep. I have emailed them so hopefully they will be discounted.

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 17, 2016, 06:49:29 PM »
I put 2 T-shirts in my basket on Itailor and the postage had no discount so it was going to be £12 which is a bit steep. I have emailed them so hopefully they will be discounted.

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 17, 2016, 07:27:00 PM »
Customizing is a nice option but I've come to view round neck shirts as underwear, sleep wear or sports wear. Wouldn't feel right leaving the house in anything without a collar, and a big no no for me is the wearing of a round neck t shirt under a lapel jacket. The nearest I come is cycling shirts.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 18, 2016, 08:49:58 AM »
Well, you have a turtle neck option.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: October 19, 2016, 04:13:51 PM »
Another mod-friendly piece from Wood Wood, a usually more miss-than-hit brand:

forever_united

• View Profile
    • Stockholm Mods
« Reply #1228 on: October 19, 2016, 08:38:02 PM »
A tip 'cause perhaps your cup of tea, but I do like some other stuff from Mamnick.
http://www.mamnick.com/collections/all

Rod

• Style in the Modern World
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 19, 2016, 09:53:02 PM »
There's been a few very tasty looking bike shoes pictured on here. I might have said before - they pay a passing resemblance to some bowling shoes I hunted for for ages till I finally got them ... then never wore them. I struggle to think of a single outfit where either gazelles, dessies or driving mocs aren't a better choice. Does anyone have bowling or bike shoes? What kind of outfit do you wear them with, aside from biking and bowling?