Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 2272 times)

modette-16

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Please Help
« on: September 12, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
Hello,
My name is Nicole and I'm an A-level student studying media as one of my subjects. For my coursework, I am making promotional material for a film idea that I have. My film is about a teenage girl who lives an everyday life but what her friends and boyfriend do not know is that she secretly loves the mod culture. She dresses like a mod, listens to the music and goes out with her dad on his scooter. The film won't actually be made although I am currently in the process of trying to make the trailer for the idea. Please could you take 5 minutes of your time to fill out my questionnaire about this idea as I need a lot of responses to take it forward for my coursework. Mod culture is something that I love and I would appreciate it so much if people that felt the same could express their opinions as well. Thank you and I hope you take the time to fill out my questionnaire:) feel free to post if you have done it, if you want to know anymore information about what I am doing or if you have any other queries! The link for the questionnaire is below :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bcFHRbASXYYr4euREafowLOKv1T7thdWIRWrDpdjvA4/viewform

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 05:08:44 PM »
Why does she keeps the mod thing as a secret? Is it really something so hideous?  ;)

modette-16

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
She keeps it a secret because she feels like her friends and boyfriend won't understand what a mod is and they will think she is weird. There aren't many mod's my age but I am certainly proud to be one haha! This is why I thought it was a unique idea, to show teenagers that being a mod is super cool :D

stevessexmod

• Heard there's a few Mods about
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 05:47:53 PM »
Just tried the link didn't work???
You cant polish a Turd

modette-16

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 05:56:18 PM »
Ohh, that's strange ??? i'll repost it on this comment and hopefully it will work now, sorry about that

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bcFHRbASXYYr4euREafowLOKv1T7thdWIRWrDpdjvA4/viewform

slingbacksixty

• glug glug glug
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
I'm curious (though in no way knocking your idea-I'm sure it's very hard to come up with something original and unique for such a project) as to how if she dresses mod, listens to the music etc that it could be a secret that she is a mod? Unless she is very subtle in her style/music. Or does she do it in secret at home and wear a tracksuit and listen to X factor bilge when she's out with her friends?

stevessexmod

• Heard there's a few Mods about
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »
Got on your link and filled in your form, Good Luck.....When is The Film due out?
You cant polish a Turd

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 11:42:00 PM »
Does she pretend she's deliverin' pizzas fae her Da's scooter?