Author Topic: Cool cycling clobber  (Read 33163 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: Cool cycling clobber
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2018, 07:19:33 PM »
I had my Endura overshoes on yesterday and my feet were toasty which is quite pleasant in that kind of windchill plus my shoes didn't need cleaned either. I'm not a huge fan of overshoes myself but I feel they are a neccessity this time of year. .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2018, 04:24:23 PM »
If you're in the market for something fairly "exclusive", this new De Marchi cycling top could do the trick. It's apparently the first legit version (100% merino wool) of the much copied Molteni top, just 100 items made. They even go with a Molteni's (the family's heir anyway) certificate. But for a price, of course: 220 .

Equally expensive, and from De Marchi too, are these new collabs with Nigel Cabourn (wtf were they thinking with that everpresent logo?  >:():

Rocketman

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2018, 06:15:56 PM »

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2018, 04:19:32 PM »
If you're in the market for something fairly "exclusive", this new De Marchi cycling top could do the trick. It's apparently the first legit version (100% merino wool) of the much copied Molteni top, just 100 items made. They even go with a Molteni's (the family's heir anyway) certificate. But for a price, of course: 220 .

Equally expensive, and from De Marchi too, are these new collabs with Nigel Cabourn (wtf were they thinking with that everpresent logo?  >:():

Very nice Sydney,  rather nice indeed. .

Shame about the price but I suppose you are meant to collect one of these beauties rather than ear . For me , l grew up more a fan of Fausto than Eddy.  .

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2018, 06:24:39 PM »
G inspired  (well deserved King of the valleys)
https://www.magliamo.be/boutique/cycling-shoes/magliamo-strada-cycling-shoe/

I think those shoes would be perfect for any one who wants to pose around in cycling shoes. The sole looks like it will be durable to walk around in and the upper has the look of a classic cycling shoe from yesteryear without any flimflam . .