Author Topic: Talking Pictures TV  (Read 10750 times)

Mo

• Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream
    • View Profile
Re: Talking Pictures TV
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2021, 02:51:28 PM »
Bradley Wiggins on Mods. Just been repeated on Sky Arts.
Some great clips of the original Mods.

I saw that last week Mo, followed a day or two afterwards by a documentary/talking heads type programme about and starring Ronnie Wood.  Both worthwhile if you get the opportunity to watch them.
Oh bugger, I missed the Ronnie Wood one. Was that on Sky Arts too?
And my soul has been psychedelicized.

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2021, 03:02:05 PM »

I saw that last week Mo, followed a day or two afterwards by a documentary/talking heads type programme about and starring Ronnie Wood.  Both worthwhile if you get the opportunity to watch them.

Yeah it was, on Wednesday or Thursday last week.  The good thing with Sky Arts is that they often repeat programmes, so it might be worth checking the schedule regularly over the coming weeks.  The programme was called Ronnie Wood: Somebody Up There Likes Me, and is dated 2019, so it's not too old.

Mo

• Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2021, 03:08:10 PM »

Yeah it was, on Wednesday or Thursday last week.  The good thing with Sky Arts is that they often repeat programmes, so it might be worth checking the schedule regularly over the coming weeks.  The programme was called Ronnie Wood: Somebody Up There Likes Me, and is dated 2019, so it's not too old.
Just checked Just checked. It's not back on in the coming week unfortunately but I'll keep going back and having a look. Cheers.
And my soul has been psychedelicized.