Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 1440249 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #5360 on: April 18, 2021, 07:21:09 PM »

I'm waiting to see what else Art Gallery release in their Spring/Summer range before deciding on new s/s tops. I do like this top though and might give it a try regardless of what else takes my fancy from them.

I like a lot their stuff but usually they are out of my size or l don't like it enough to buy it ( like the Kinks , l like a lot of their stuff but l never bought an actual kinks album). In fact l bought this one on the spur of the moment and wanted the free sticker, mostly.  .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: April 18, 2021, 08:36:28 PM »

I'm waiting to see what else Art Gallery release in their Spring/Summer range before deciding on new s/s tops. I do like this top though and might give it a try regardless of what else takes my fancy from them.

I like a lot their stuff but usually they are out of my size or l don't like it enough to buy it ( like the Kinks , l like a lot of their stuff but l never bought an actual kinks album). In fact l bought this one on the spur of the moment and wanted the free sticker, mostly.  .

Ha ha ha, that's an expensive 'free' sticker Neil 😂

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: April 19, 2021, 09:29:05 AM »
Nothing's really free, Paul.  ;) Anyway, I like AGC stuff, and quality is OK, but I miss a bit more risk in the design department (sometimes it feels "mod-by-numbers") and coherent sizing. That's why I'm more interested in brands like FarAfield and non-mod Italian clothiers these days.