Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 1765821 times)

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #5400 on: June 08, 2021, 12:13:04 PM »
Received my first ever purchase from Jump The Gun last week (I know, I know, what's kept me  ::)).  I've never been too sure of the sizing with JTG so plumped for a pair of these trousers as a starter for 10 - https://jumpthegun.co.uk/product/tan-brown-dog/

They're a really good fit, though a little long in the leg (which I expected and is easily remedied).  I've already identified a few more pairs which I can now buy with confidence in the very near future.

Adam

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: June 08, 2021, 02:02:21 PM »
Received my first ever purchase from Jump The Gun last week (I know, I know, what's kept me  ::)).  I've never been too sure of the sizing with JTG so plumped for a pair of these trousers as a starter for 10 - https://jumpthegun.co.uk/product/tan-brown-dog/

They're a really good fit, though a little long in the leg (which I expected and is easily remedied).  I've already identified a few more pairs which I can now buy with confidence in the very near future.

Congrats Chilli.  Welcome to the club.  Always remember we are here to help with any sizing issues.  We talk all day about sizing with customers so you won't be alone. Thanks,  Adam

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: June 08, 2021, 03:22:21 PM »

nice one, C  8)
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: June 08, 2021, 04:45:32 PM »

Congrats Chilli.  Welcome to the club.  Always remember we are here to help with any sizing issues.  We talk all day about sizing with customers so you won't be alone. Thanks,  Adam

Thanks Adam,

I know through feedback on here, particularly from Simon, how helpful you and your staff are, especially around sizing matters.  Once I've exhausted your supply of trousers, I'll be looking at other clothing items and will no doubt be in contact beforehand  ;D

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: June 08, 2021, 04:46:51 PM »

Thanks Mike 👍
nice one, C  8)

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: June 08, 2021, 05:31:52 PM »

Love that pattern (houndstooth? oh no, not again!  ;D), you chose them well, Paul  8). I've got a pair of JtG sta-prests from 10 years ago -at least- and though they begin to show some signs of strain, they've stood the test of time remarkably well.

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: June 08, 2021, 05:35:13 PM »
It finally arrived, on the acceptable side of "snug"  ;D

Chilli

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: June 08, 2021, 06:31:09 PM »

Better snug than than too baggy though Rafa!!

I messed up with this. I went to order one on Saturday and they'd sold out in my size  :(.  It looks like i'll not be able to join our Modculture get together after all (though i'll still let Adam have my 'We'll fight 'em on the beaches' badge  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:33:53 PM by Chilli »

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: June 08, 2021, 07:34:46 PM »

So , it is not muscle fit then ?
LET'S GO BRANDON!!

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: June 08, 2021, 08:54:37 PM »
Received the long sleeve pop over today:

Glad I went with the "medium", and I think I like the long sleeve better than I would have the short sleeve model..
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."