Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 1608485 times)

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #5490 on: July 21, 2021, 11:12:21 AM »
Got a couple of shirts from DNA, a long sleeve check and one of his new plain t-shirts....like the t-shirt more than I thought I would.

Also ordered a few summer/homehear goodies from Bronson ( yet to arrive) as well as one of the new pieces from H.E Sports (Gregory Farmer) and that should be here in a month...looking forward to that.

Like what they're doing at Gregory Farmer, especially the trousers they're offering. Interesting cut on those.
"War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate..."

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: July 21, 2021, 01:22:37 PM »
@GS yes, the cut, style of those T's are great....The Gregory Farmer stuff looks good to me, and they have been doing a second line under the H.E sports label, more relaxed stuff. This will be a first purchase for me. Ive given up on Uniqlo however, they don't have any in my state and the delivery service is awful, but I do like some of the stuff they put out.

@Mike, I dig the cuts as well, I don't have the body for skinny cut stuff anymore (plus at my age, its a no no). I am looking forward to seeing the quality.

Anyone bought anything from IV Frazier?
Initials B.B.

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: July 21, 2021, 04:49:50 PM »

@Mike, I dig the cuts as well, I don't have the body for skinny cut stuff anymore (plus at my age, its a no no). I am looking forward to seeing the quality.

I could still where "skinny" if I wanted to but I just like the fact that it's a different look from the mass market tapered trousers...

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: July 21, 2021, 06:18:05 PM »
I like the wider cut on occassion, but narrower cuts suit me better generally

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: July 24, 2021, 07:03:14 PM »
Ordered these from Claudio a while back, they're out to the shipper as of Monday:

Gray/black wool trousers, Bruno cut.

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: July 28, 2021, 03:32:38 PM »
Nice Mike! Solid choice!

Just ordered the new mustard checked shirt from IV Frasier today....waiting game again!
Initials B.B.

detroitmike

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: July 28, 2021, 04:24:51 PM »
Nice Mike! Solid choice!

Just ordered the new mustard checked shirt from IV Frasier today....waiting game again!
Thanks, BB. I haven't seen the IV Frasier site before, looks good! Going to keep my eye on it  ;)

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: July 29, 2021, 05:05:10 PM »
Last-hour sales find, just a humble pair of pumps but quite happy with them. By Japanese brand Reproduction of Found, these are a repro of the deck shoes worn by US PTs and submarine crews during WWII, but made with a synthetic fabric (reputedly tougher and water-resistant) instead of canvas. Wouldn't have payed full price for them (110), but at half price they are a nice alternative to Sperries and Purcells...

BrianB

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: August 16, 2021, 04:18:33 PM »
Got the mustard checked shirt from IV Frazier and very happy with it! Also bought a new madras shirt from Real Hoxton...due to arrive whenever :)
Initials B.B.

Mo

• Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: August 16, 2021, 04:55:00 PM »
Got the mustard checked shirt from IV Frazier and very happy with it! Also bought a new madras shirt from Real Hoxton...due to arrive whenever :)

Just checked out Real Hoxton and there's some great shirts there. Which one did you order?
And my soul has been psychedelicized.