Author Topic: Whats the last item you bought?  (Read 1608413 times)

Simon Bond

• Is it me for a moment . .
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the last item you bought?
« Reply #4600 on: February 15, 2020, 12:40:38 PM »
Hi mate hope you don't mind me lending a hand. Lovely looking shoes and of course TK Maxx what a result. Well played.

Thanks very much Martin for the fix and your kind remarks,  your always a gentleman.  .
I wont make any deals with you , I've resigned. .
I wont be pushed, filed , stamped , indexed , briefed , debriefed OR NUMBERED!

DrGonzo2411

• Dressing fine and making time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: February 15, 2020, 12:50:38 PM »
Smashing shoes, Mr B, and a bargain, too. And top work from Martin, the actual size photos hurt me head!!  ;D
36/33 waist/leg, 46 chest, 10 shoe/boot

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: February 15, 2020, 01:03:58 PM »
Smashing shoes, Mr B, and a bargain, too. And top work from Martin, the actual size photos hurt me head!!  ;D
Cheers Doc , l couldn't believe my good fortune again . The first time l spotted them they were 99 but they were on the wrong  shelf per the size(not my doing , honest) .
I go in about a week later and they are in the exact same spot but now priced at 49
Now , they were just too good an operchancity to pass up and l made the purchase , Doc. 

Totally get it on the size of the photie but l just can't seem to handle the reduction in size

DrGonzo2411

• Dressing fine and making time.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: February 15, 2020, 02:23:04 PM »
Cheers Doc , l couldn't believe my good fortune again . The first time l spotted them they were 99 but they were on the wrong  shelf per the size(not my doing , honest) .
I go in about a week later and they are in the exact same spot but now priced at 49
Now , they were just too good an operchancity to pass up and l made the purchase , Doc. 

Totally get it on the size of the photie but l just can't seem to handle the reduction in size

I love it when that happens. I've been known to 'hide' shoes on the wrong size shelf if fiscally embarrassed in the hope that they'll still be there at a later date!!  ;)
36/33 waist/leg, 46 chest, 10 shoe/boot

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: February 15, 2020, 02:58:27 PM »

I love it when that happens. I've been known to 'hide' shoes on the wrong size shelf if fiscally embarrassed in the hope that they'll still be there at a later date!!  ;)

Yeah,  l used to think it was punters that ,always moved the shoes , but now l think the staff do it because they dont give a f. ....
Also, there are clearly shoes in there that are stamped with the wrong size (maybe why they are in there in the first place). .
However,  this particular pair are the best fitting size 7 Loake shoes l have ever had .  . .

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4605 on: February 15, 2020, 04:09:50 PM »

greenstreet

• Same beat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: February 15, 2020, 04:13:04 PM »
Hi mate hope you don't mind me lending a hand. Lovely looking shoes and of course TK Maxx what a result. Well played.

Thanks very much Martin for the fix and your kind remarks,  your always a gentleman.  .

Indeed he is. I have to say that "Mart"'s pic does the shoes the justice they deserve, I wouldn't mind owning those brogues and 50 sterling is a steal! Enjoy them.

Martin G

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: February 15, 2020, 05:37:46 PM »
No worry guys. A pleasure. Easy stuff for a tech giant like me (NOT!!!) Just something I can handle. That is still an absolute result mate. Well pleased for you.

Simon Bond

• View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: February 15, 2020, 07:27:10 PM »
Thanks guys .

The Laird of Enfield

• Just joined
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: February 16, 2020, 03:27:16 PM »

Hink them Loakes ur the same shoes ah posted aboot when they had them in black or tan.